Members of the MAQ community are invited to submit material for the COVID-19 Responses blog directly to Vincanne Adams for consideration. Submissions will be reviewed expediently and posted as quickly as possible. COVID-19 Responses are essays that relate to the COVID-19 experience. Some essays have been been written as personal reflections and others as theoretical exegeses on the current situation. All of the posts offer insights that come from what might be called the critical anthropological imagination. We will also included reposts from members of the MAQ community that have been posted on sites that have little overlap in readership.
Submitting a COVID-19 Responses essay
May 29, 2020
- ‘Pop-up’ birth centers? Considering COVID-19 responses and place of birth in England
- Pink Permits and Reproductive Products: Transnational Fertility Migrants and the Invisible Impacts of COVID-19
- Political (in)action in abortion governance during COVID-19 in Europe: a call for a harmonized EU response during public health crises
- Birthing Alone: Pregnancy and Maternity Care in the Shadow of COVID-19 in Italy
- Anticoncepción durante COVID-19: experiencias de comunidades rurales e indígenas en Guatemala