Disparate Views of Community in Primary Health Care: Understanding How Perceptions Influence Success
- Status Incongruity in Samoan Youth: A Biocultural Analysis of Culture Change, Stress, and Immune Function Thomas W. McDade
- Giving Birth to Gonolia: “Culture” and Sexually Transmitted Disease among the Huli of Papua New Guinea Holly Wardlow
- African Independent Churches in Mozambique: Healing the Afflictions of Inequality James Pfeiffer
- Three Days for Weeping: Dreams, Emotions, and Death in the Peruvian Amazon Glenn H. Shepard Jr.
- Disparate Views of Community in Primary Health Care: Understanding How Perceptions Influence Success Coral Wayland, Jerome Crowder