A Dialogue between Naturopathy and Critical Medical Anthropology: What Constitutes Holistic Health?
- The Register of “Complaint”: Psychiatric Diagnosis and the Discourse of Grievance in the South Indian Mental Health Jocelyn Lim Chua
- Connecting Pills and People: An Ethnography of the Pharmaceutical Nexus in Odisha, India Jens Seeberg
- The Embodied Liminalities of Occupational Overuse Syndrome Chrystal Jaye, Ruth Fitzgerald
- A Dialogue between Naturopathy and Critical Medical Anthropology: What Constitutes Holistic Health? Hans A. Baer, Cheryl Beale, Rachel Canaway, Greg Connolly
- The Case of Curers, Noncurers, and Biomedical Experts in Pichátaro, Mexico: Resiliency in Folk-Medical Beliefs Norbert Ross, Catherine Timura, Jonathan Maupin